Sponsors are needed to assist the Warriors in achieving their goals of paddling, raising awareness, and promoting breast cancer research and education. Companies, groups or individuals who believe in the goals and endorse the philosophies of the Warriors, may be interested in sponsoring the team. This can bring benefits of media coverage, public recognition, advertising on Warrior materials and acknowledgement on the website.
The Sponsorship Program provides four main levels of sponsorship, each with a specific recognition and support package. These levels include:
Platinum–for sponsorships of $25,000 and up
- Sponsor’s logo placed on all Warriors’ promotional materials.
- Invitations to all Warriors events.
- The use of Warriors’ logo and photo opportunities
- Sponsor’s log displayed at events and competitions.
- Receive letter of gratitude and prominent logo.
- Display in North Bay Nugget “Thank You” advertisement.
Gold–for sponsorships of $10,000 to $24,999
- Sponsor’s logo on selected Warriors’ promotional materials.
- Invitations to most Warrior’ events.
- Receive a letter of gratitude and recognition in annual North Bay Nugget “Thank You” advertisement.
- Use of Warriors’ logo and photo opportunities.
Silver–for sponsorships of $5000 to $9999
- Sponsor’s logo on promotional piece and website.
- An invitation to a Warrior Event.
- Receive letter of gratitude and recognition in annual North Bay Nugget “Thank You: advertisement.
- Use of Warriors’ log and photo opportunities.
Bronze–for sponsorships of $1000 to $4999
- Sponsor’s logo displayed on website
- Sponsor’s name displayed on promotional piece.
- Receive letter of gratitude and recognition in annual North Bay Nugget “Thank You” advertisement.
- Use of Warriors’ logo
Donors of smaller donations may be recognized as Paddlers.
If you are interested in learning more about the Warriors’ sponsorship program please contact the Board president, team captain or e-mail address as listed under Contact Us.
Other Donations and Support for the Warriors of Hope
Over the years, the Warriors have appreciated and benefited from phenomenal community support including other donations, associate membership and volunteer support.
Other donations may be made through an annual donation, through support at Warrior fundraising events, in memory of a loved one at a funeral home, and in supporting the North Bay Dragon Boat festival through registration of or participation on a team. Any member of the Warriors of Hope or board member would also gladly accept a donation. Charitable receipts are available for donations of $10.00 or more.
The Warriors of Hope sell a number of items sold at various Warrior events or through contacting the Warriors. Not only are these products functional, they promote the Warriors of Hope, and they provide some additional financial support to the team.
Any individual wishing to support the Warriors of Hope including support for the purposes of the team may become an Associate Member through the payment of the annual membership fee. Associate members are able to participate in certain Warriors of Hope decisions and direction through entitlement to vote on resolutions made at general meetings.
The Warriors of Hope need, welcome and benefit from the contribution of volunteers in many capacities. Directors for the Warriors of Hope Board; assisting at festivals, fundraisers and other events; contributing to projects; providing specific expertise in relevant areas are some of the ways in which the Warriors benefit from volunteer involvement. If you are interested in supporting the Warriors of Hope in volunteering in any way, please make contact in one of the ways described on our Contact page.